The American College of Pediatricians is a not-for-profit, national, educational organization of pediatricians and healthcare professionals dedicated to fulfilling a Mission with passion rooted in Core Values. This task requires a dedicated team of leaders with the support of like-minded professionals working with the necessary resources. As an organization in its infancy, the College has dedicated leaders with a growing membership, but resources are always a limiting factor.
If you would like to share in the successes of our Mission, you may do so in a few ways:
- If you are a health professional, become a member. Please review the membership criteria of the College.
- Tell others about the College.
- Give a tax-deductible financial gift in one of the following ways:
- Write a check payable to the American College of Pediatricians and mail your gift to P.O. Box 357190, Gainesville, FL, 32635-7190
- Give a gift by phone: 352-376-1877
- Give Online: Members and Non-members select the Make A Gift button below to donate securely online:
The annual Best for Children Campaign
One pediatric organization courageously stands apart – the AMERICAN COLLEGE OF PEDIATRICIANS
- The College believes the needs of children are paramount to the wants of adults
- The College recognizes that traditional married male/female parents provide the best outcome for a child
- The College advocates that the best for teens is to delay sexual debut until marriage
- The College supports life from conception
Thanks to your contributions, the College continues to speak out in favor of real needs of children. We have confronted issues head on, such as adolescent sexual activity, emergency contraception, the importance of family, abortion, pornography, and same-sex parenting. Although we are having an impact, we must do more for the children – especially now that the issues we are battling are very real and growing!
Help the children of this generation and the next by contributing to the College’s annual Best for Children Campaign.
Advocate: $10,000 or more
Mentor: $5000 – $9,999
Advisor: $1000 – $4999
Friend: $500 – $999
Helper: $250 – $499
Neighbor: $249 or less
See this year’s list of generous donors.
The American College of Pediatricians is a 501 (c)(3) not-for-profit organization dedicated to enabling all children to reach their optimal physical and emotional health and well-being.
Please note that Network for Good (NFG) is the processor of our online payments so an automated receipt will be sent to you from them once you pay or donate by credit card.