Patient Information Handouts are provided to members for use in the office with their patients. These handouts have been produced by members and reviewed by the Board of Directors, but are not necessarily endorsed by the College. This is provided as a service to members and reproduction of the handouts is welcomed. If you have information sheets that you think would be useful to you colleagues, submit them for review to the Website Committee. Comments, questions or suggestions regarding handouts are welcome: contact the office.
These documents are in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format. You may click on the link below to view the document, or you can save it to your computer by right-clicking on the document title and then left-clicking on “Save Target As” . If you do not have Acrobat installed, you may get it here – it’s free! If you have any difficulty opening or accessing a handout, please contact the office and one can be emailed to you (352-376-1877, email@example.com).
All of these handouts are also available in a format with the TITLE ON TOP if your office has a display unit. Contact the office for versions in this format and they will be emailed to you.
- Lead Your Child (tear off sheets) are available for purchase in packs of 50 from the College. Click here to see a sample of this. Additional tear-off sheets are available about the Family Table. The packs of 50 are sold for $15 and this price includes shipping. Call the College to order 352-376-1877 with a credit card or request that an order form be emailed to you to pay by check.
The following are handouts that you can print yourself:
- Vaccine Origins
- Internet Safety
- HPV Vaccine
- The Inattentive Child
- Healthy Eating
- Helping Your Child Become a Big Brother or Big Sister
- How to Have a Healthy Family Table
- Facts about Cohabitation for Teens and Young Adults – parents’ edition
- Facts about Cohabitation for Teens and Young Adults
- Parenting Your Teen
Strategies for Sexual Health
- Strategies for parents of teens
- Strategies for Teens
- How Far is Too Far?
- ¿Qué tan lejos es demasiado lejos? (How Far is Too Far – Spanish version)
The following four parenting handouts are intended to be given together as a unit to parents at the 12-month well child visit.
- Meeting the Challenges of Parenting
- Childhood Tantrums and Whining
- Guidelines for Disciplinary Spanking
- Nalgadas Disciplinarias
Resource Guide for Blended Families.
Resource for Single Parents