For Policy Makers
The American College of Pediatricians periodically releases statements that relate to current issues affecting the lives of children and their families. Policymakers within both the educational and the legislative sectors will find these works beneficial. Follow the links below to locate these resources.
- College Position Statements addressing issues involving the healthcare of children.
- College Press Releases
- Sanctity of Life
- Family Cycle
- The Health Effects of Marijuana Use
- Sex Education in Schools
- Sexuality and Gender Issues
- Facts About Youth is a practical resource for students, parents and educators on the development of sexual orientation of youth. Amid much confusion in today’s society on this topic, this website provides objective, scientifically-supported information for parents in childrearing and for educators in making sound school policy.
- Same-Sex Marriage: Its Effects upon Children
- Additional Resources